We respect the intellectual property rights of others and are committed to responding promptly to any claims of copyright infringement. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our designated Copyright Agent at [email protected]:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Your contact information, including an email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receiving proper notice as described above, we will take appropriate action and remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. Please be aware that providing false or misleading information in the notification may result in legal consequences.